RE: Q about zrecompile

> > bor@itsrm2% zfrecomp
> > re-compiling
> > /tools/share/zsh/3.1.7-pre-1/functions/Base/_arg_compile.zwc: failed
>
> As it says... it can't compile `.../_arg_compile.zwc'. Because, going
> by the name, it probably isn't a shell code file.
>
> Use a pattern that includes only the *functions* (or scripts)
> you want
> to put in the zwc file(s).

I do NOT have _arg_compile.zwc at all. I do have only functions
installed by default under /tools/share/zsh/$ZSH_VERSION/functions/

bor@itsrm2% l /tools/share/zsh/3.1.7-pre-1/functions/Base
_arg_compile       _arguments         _brace_parameter   _combination
_command_names     _condition         _default           _describe
_equal             _first             _jobs              _math
_parameter         _precommand        _redirect
_regex_arguments
_subscript         _tilde             _value             _values

-andrej