compctl -y and complist module

Hi,

Is there any way to have complist work when you use the -y option of
compctl?  It would seem that if I agree to return a display list array
exactly as long as the input list and with the display choices in the
same order this should be sufficient.  Could compctl have an option so
I can tell it that my -y function will abide by these rules?

I'm using zsh 3.1.6.

thanks,
Greg

btw- the matching control (compctl -M) is pretty darn cool!