Re: PATCH: improved _perl_modules

Adam Spiers wrote:

> If Perl isn't found by the `which' below, it might be nice to warn the
> user, but I don't know how to do that.  I thought of _message but the
> list of completions gets in the way ...  Maybe it's not worth the
> effort.

I haven't tried, but _message should work under every circumstance. And
from my experience with _arguments, it seems to. Could you give us a
simple example?

> I haven't committed this to CVS yet, because I lost track of what was
> decided about references to sequence numbers and ChangeLogs etc.  Can
> some kind soul please summarise the procedure?

Just put the sequence number of the mail with the diff (10892) in the
ChangeLog and the commit message. Seems to be what everybody does now.

> (and confirm that I'm
> trusted enough to make small changes like this without cocking up
> badly ;-)  Thanks.

Why not?

Bye
 Sven