Re: compctl -y and complist module

On Apr 25, 10:05am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: compctl -y and complist module
}
} Hm, do we have to change compctl? Again? Still? Oh, help, please...

I think we don't have to change it.  The complist module doesn't have to
work with compctl; it can be considered part of new completion.

} I never liked -y, sigh.

In a way it's too bad that 3.1.<2-4> were out for so long.  I'd almost
suggest that we simply throw out everything from compctl that's not in
the 3.0 series.  Enhancing a module in the same release that we declare
it potentially obsolete is a bit strange.