compinstall and non-default file

With the following file generated by compinstall it cannot find it's
definition. I'd expected it to parse the file.

bor@itsrm2% cat ~/.zcompletion
# The following lines were added by compinstall
autoload -U compinit
compinit

zstyle ':completion:*' completer _oldlist _complete _match
zstyle ':completion:*' format 'Completing %d'
zstyle ':completion:*' group-name ''
zstyle ':completion:*' ignore-parents parent pwd
zstyle ':completion:*' insert-unambiguous true
zstyle ':completion:*' list-colors ''
zstyle ':completion:*' list-prompt 'Showing %l'
zstyle ':completion:*' match-original both
zstyle ':completion:*' menu select=0
zstyle ':completion:*' original true
zstyle ':completion:*' verbose true
# End of lines added by compinstall

zstyle ':completion:*' old-list _match

# _configure tuning
zstyle ':completion:*:*:configure:*' tag-order \
zstyle ':completion:*:options-with' ignored-patterns '^--with-*'
zstyle ':completion:*:options-without' ignored-patterns '^--without-*'
zstyle ':completion:*:options-other' ignored-patterns '--with(|out)-*'
# end of configure tuning
bor@itsrm2% compinstall
I haven't found any existing completion definitions.
If you have some already defined by compinstall, edit the name of the
file where these can be found.  Note that this will only work if they
are exactly the form in which compinstall inserted them.  If you leave
the line as it is, or empty, I won't search.
file> /home/bor/.zcompletion
Starting a new completion configuration from scratch.
This will be appended to the file /home/bor/.zshrc.  It is up to you to
ensure
that these lines are actually executed.  They will not be if your .zshrc
usually returns before the end.
Note that you will be given a chance to save the new setup
somewhere else at the end.

-andrej

Have a nice DOS!
B >>