Re: PATCH: Re: z(re)compile and deleted files

On May 2,  1:31pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: Re: z(re)compile and deleted files
}
} Eh? From builtins.yo:
}
} The third form, with the tt(-t) option, examines an existing
} compiled file.  [...]
}
} The itemised list contains only `other options'.
}
} Bye
}  Sven `it wasn't me, Bart wrote that ;-)' W.

I was tempted to treat it the way "zmodload" is done with sub-headings for
each form, but ... I didn't.