Re: nslookup (function) problem

Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> With the latest Zsh (and no special settings apart PAGER=less):

> that is , it runs help output through pager (`less' in my case).
>
> Unfortunately, function nslookup hangs completely in this case:
>
> bor@itsrm2% autoload -U nslookup
> bor@itsrm2% nslookup
> Default Server:  mowd017a.mow.siemens.ru
> Address:  139.24.18.1
>
> > ?
> nothing comes here; it habgs; it is no more possible to kill it with ^C,
> ^\ or ^Z.

More information would have been helpful here (my nslookup does not do
such things):

- Does it use other environment variables? If so, which. In which
  order? I.e. which one overrides all others?
- If $PAGER is not set, does it use a default pager or does it just
  dump the help to the output? I.e. is it enough to locally unset
  PAGER in nslookup() or should we locally export PAGER=cat?

Could you please try?

Bye
 Sven