Completing for "find" and _regex_arguments (Re: PATCH: Re: sudo completion problem)

On May 4,  9:02pm, Tanaka Akira wrote:
} Subject: Re: PATCH: Re: sudo completion problem
}
} In article <000601bfb599$a9219f80$21c9ca95@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
}   "Andrej Borsenkow" <Andrej.Borsenkow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
}
} > So, the question is - how useful would it be to allow "named,
} > structured, ..." arguments? The point is, description vs. shell code.
}
} We need intermediate solution for a completion function of such
} commands: more powerful than _arguments and easier than shell
} function.  But more difficult than _arguments, maybe.
}
} My idea is already implemented: _regex_arguments.

Indeed, I think _regex_arguments is just the thing here.  In fact, I said
so, back in 11018.