RE: Command completion in nslookup

Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> [ Bart wrote: ]
> > really-do-complete-word-even-in-column-one() { zle
> > complete-word "$@" }
> > bindkey '\t' really-do-complete-word-even-in-column-one
>
> But how do I get it for nslookup only (or for any nslookup-like case)?
> I'd prefer some context-based solution ... Sven's suggestion looks good
> with some shell-level support.

Hm, what I had in mind wouldn't have allowed us to configure it.

Another suggestion: allow compstate[insert] to take the value `tab'
(or something like this). On entry to the widget it has this value
when in the first column. On exit, if it has this value, only a T=tab
will be inserted. But then the widget can decide what it wants to do
and we could easily add a style for this.

Good? Or is this too weird? (Although I find that quite consistent.)

Bye
 Sven