Proxy support for zftp functions

I'd like to add proxy support to these. Looking around, it looks, like
it enough to add a couple of lines to zfopen - but I'm not sure, if
there can be any side effects (e.g. we set ZFTP_HOST but open real
connection to another host).

Peter, do you envision some problems here? Currently I am interested
only in user@host type of proxy, that is tranparent and should be easy
enough. Other types (with login) may require some more changes
(requesting/keeping proxy password is one).

Of course, some way to set "no proxy" domains is needed.

-andrej

Have a nice DOS!
B >>