Re: CVS and zsh FAQ

> Just a casual question - why FAQ is kept under ZSH module in CVS?

It's only there because it's part of the distribution which can't be
auto-generated.  It's too messy to retrieve it separately just to package
up in the tar file.  The real master copy of zshfaq.yo is actually kept on
the CVS server at Sunsited Denmark.  The version at Sourceforge is only
checked in when I update that version.  I don't see an easy alternative
(but it was a good deal messier before Bart suggested I removed the $Id$
tag).

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,