Re: #compdef tag and menu-select

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> If one has already loaded the complist module before running compinit, then
> one can use `#compdef -k menu-select ...' at the top of completion functions.
>
> If one has not already loaded complist, then compdef chokes.
>
> At other places in the completion system we automatically load complist when
> it seems wanted.  Perhaps compdef should too?

If I had thought of it, I probably would have done that.

Nowadays I'm a bit reluctant to change that because I've too often
thought about removing menu-select -- after all, it's just
menu-complete with enforcing selection, which can be achieved by other
means.

And there is the question if menu-select should be re-bound to
_main_complete when compdef finds a widget using menu-select.

Bye
 Sven