Interrupt causing problems for subsequent completions

>> Also, on a side note, I think there might be a bug in compadd (possibly
>> matching) that causes it to get in a bad state if an interrupt is sent while
it
>> is working.  I typically want to interrupt in situations when completion is
>> slow.  Completion works, but matching seems to have some problems.  (I know,
>> you probably want some those helpful details...)
>
>Indeed, I do.

Thought so...  Sigh, don't have much in the way of details yet.  I did notice
that the signal was being caught by a stack trace that ends like:

            strlen
            modify         [subst.c:2001]
            paramsubst     [subst.c:1538]
            stringsubst    [subst.c:121]
            prefork        [subst.c:70]
            execcmd        [exec.c:1715]

So it looks like compadd is not being interrupted.  But maybe the completion
widget state is somehow messed up.

I have directory /drive2/tools that I attempt to type as "cd /d2/to<TAB>" that
completes properly ( my matching spec has  "r:[^0-9]||[0-9]=**"). But after
interrupting a completion widget, normal completion fails, and it attempts to
do correction, and doesn't expand properly.

-FR.