ZSH on SourceForge... THANK YOU!!!!

I'm very happy... yesterday I installed my .zshrc on SourceForge.  But
I first had to remove all 3.1.*-isms.  Wasn't nice...

But then I remembered that zsh's on SF too... and what would a zsh
hacker do without 3.1?  ;-)

So I checked, and to my pleasant surprise (well, I'm not as surprised
in hindsight) there actually *is* an executable.  Linked to that, and
hey presto, I got me a 3.1 zsh.

Oh, and BTW, the new completion configuration stuff is absolutely
awesome.  I haven't noticed who did that, but whoever it was: Great
work.

Bye, J

PS: Maybe I should have posted this to zsh-users too... but I don't
know how much y'all want to advertise this `rogue shell' :-).  If
you'd ask me (which of course you wouldn't ;-) I'd put a news item on
the SF front page... and then let's see how long it takes the SF
people to install 3.1.* in /usr >;-)

--
Jürgen A. Erhard      eMail: jae@xxxxxx      phone: (GERMANY) 0721 27326
     MARS: http://members.tripod.com/Juergen_Erhard/mars_index.html