Re: bug in _mutt ?

On Jun 20, 12:53pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: bug in _mutt ?
}
} Andy Spiegl wrote:
} > While we are talking about mutt completion, I'd really like to program it
} > so that I can use '=' at the front of a mailbox name to abbreviate ~/Mail/,
} > but all my tries so far didn't work. :-(
}
} This can be done by testing "compset -P '='" and stripping off the mail
} directory in the same way it's already done for various types of mailbox

As we've seen, this is apparently already handled because the `=' appears
in the list of mailbox names in ~/.muttrc, which zsh greps for.  Adding
the `compset -P' might actually break things.

Consequently, I'm not going to do any surgery on this at all.  Somebody
who actually uses mutt (Clint?) should wield the scalpel if it's needed.