Re: Bug in ${(z)...} lexing, or what?

On Jul 12,  5:57pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: Bug in ${(z)...} lexing, or what?
}
} That was before applying the patch (the correct behaviour).  After, I get:
}
} [[
} a
} =
} (
} ;
}
} with interactivecomments set (which is wrong), and what Sven was reporting
} without it (which isn't great).  I'd much prefer the old behaviour in this
} case, but the interactivecomments variant is definitely broken.

The situation is exactly reversed inside a ZLE widget:  The behavior with
both interactivecomments and without is now correct inside the widget, but
broken outside.

So was all Sven's patch acheived to invert some condition?