Re: excessive memory usage?

> I received this bug report last week.  Due to lack of time,
> I haven't had a chance to look into it thoroughly, but I
> just tried it out, and it did suck up (rather slowly) about
> 42 megs (temporarily) before it finally completed.

Change the second line to:

  compadd -M 'm:{a-zA-Z}={A-Za-z} r:|=*' -a "$@" - dictwords

which is a good deal faster --- haven't checked the memory, but that ought
to be more manageable to.  This is why the -a option was added.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,