\# completion

Unless it's me,
  rm \#<TAB>
isn't working at the moment, although
  rm '#<TAB>
is.

  rm #<TAB>
doesn't work either --- I wouldn't particularly expect it to, so I'm not
worried, but I recall it did several generations of completion code ago,
which is the last time I can remember trying it.

The contents of the directory are
  #psbc01.h#              module_manufacturers.h  psbc01.c
  CVS/                    ps.c                    psbc01.h
  Makefile                ps.h                    psbc01.lif
  README                  ps.lif                  psbc01.xap
  extract_keys.pl*        ps.xap                  xaplibps
  extract_keys.pl~        ps_private.h
if it helps.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,