RE: completion widgets in menu selection

I wrote:

> I'd also like to point out to Jay (although he probably found that out
> already), that all this doesn't really have anything to do with menu
> completion, i.e. it works just fine without that. The discussion about
> menu *selection* we had was about making such extra special key
> bindings work from withing that (and it's the patch for that which has
> been added).

Before someone corrects me... of course there is a bit of interaction
with menu completion or selection. Without that you won't be able to
select that all-matches-match.

For people who don't really like menu completion but sometimes envy
people that use it, there is the automenu option (and the menu
style). Using menu selection instead of ol' menu completion should
make navigation easier.

Bye
 Sven