Completion services patch (Re: new-style completition for gnu grep and ls)

On Jan 9,  9:51am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: new-style completition for gnu grep and ls
}
} That also reminds me that my services-patch (`compdef krsh=rsh', see
} 12977) is still not committed, mostly because I got no reply...

Sorry, I have some three-month-or-more-old items sitting around waiting to
be responded to.

I think 12977 is fine.  It's possible that part of the reason I didn't
reply right away was that I was still trying to reconcile this with the
more generalized aliasing scheme I mentioned in 12964, but I still don't
have a clear idea whether/how such aliasing would be useful, so there's
no point in holding this up.