Re: Re; lftp completion

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> }  Sven 'or use a style to allow overriding that' Wischnowsky
>
> Is this the sort of thing you mean?  (Not committed yet.)  It's been so
> long since I added a style that I've forgetten all the details.

We could just use `zstyle -s ":completion:${curcontext}:" bookmarks ...'
and rely on _normal putting the (real) command name in the context.

But I don't care enough about all those ftps to decide if this should
go in or if we wait for some utility function (as mentioned by Oliver)
to appear.

Bye
 Sven