Re: vi editting troubles

On May 29,  1:57pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: Re: vi editting troubles
}
} > Bart Schaefer wrote:
} >
} > >     _comp_setup='setopt ${_comp_options[@]} localtraps;
} > > 		 exec </dev/null;
} > > 		 trap - ZERR'
} > >
} > > and then `eval' that variable in any function that is an entry point into
} > > the completion system.
}
} Here it is.  There are still some functions in Base/Widget that don't
} eval $_comp_setup but they either call _main_complete later or something
} entirely different anyway (and use emulate -L or some such), so I wasn't
} sure if we should use it there, too.  Some part of my brain says yes,
} other parts say no or `for some...'.

I think anything that eventually calls _main_complete can be left alone as
long as the surrounding code deals properly with ksh_arrays and the set of
globbing options.