Re: Proposed announcement for 4.0.1

On May 30,  1:35am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} Here is a draft announcement for 4.0.1 which will go to comp.unix.shell, in
} the archive, and on the zsh-announce list --- if I can get that to work, is
} anyone getting stuff back from that?  I didn't get back the FAQ this time
} or a couple of times before that.

I haven't seen anything from zsh-announce in a very very long time.

(I'll review the rest of this announcement later, if necessary.)