RE: termcap bug on Linux

> On May 28, 10:25pm, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> }
> } Does the following patch help?
> }
> } Does something similar need to go into scantermcap() ?
>
> Should I commit the patch?

Yes. About scantermcap - I am not sure. Currently it returns "no" for both
unexisting and unset flags; if we change this as well, it will return
nothing for unexisting flags. I am not  sure how useful $termcap is at all,
given that there is no way to associate returned values with capabilities.
Two possible valid usages are ${(k)termcap} or ${(kv)termcap}. For
consistency, I'd suggest to change scantermcap as well but I do not
insist.Clint?

-andrej