Re: Export problem

> Yes. Please, look in grammar for definition of WORD, look here
> <http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/007908799/xcu/chap2.html#tag_001_006>
> for precise definition how expansions are performed and look in my previous
> mail for definition how fields are used (first field becomes command name,
> subsequent fields become arguments).

field

       In the shell, a unit of text that is the result of parameter
       expansion (see the XCU specification, Parameter Expansion ),
       arithmetic expansion (see the XCU specification, Arithmetic
       Expansion ), command substitution (see the XCU specification,
       Command Substitution ), or field splitting (see the XCU
       specification, Field Splitting ). During command processing
       (see the XCU specification, Simple Commands ), the resulting
       fields are used as the command name and its arguments.

word

       In the shell, a token other than an operator. In some cases a
       word is also a portion of a word token: in the various forms of
       parameter expansion (see the XCU specification, Parameter Expansion ),
       such as ${name-word}, and variable assignment, such as name=word, the
       word is the portion of the token depicted by word. The concept of a
       word is no longer applicable following word expansions only fields remain;
       see the XCU specification, Word Expansions .

> One answer for all - it should execute command ``export'' with parameters:
>
> THIS=-0400;
> rm
> -rf
> .
>
> What the command ``export'' does with these parameters - it is up to this
> command.

I think I've got it now.