Another completion cursor-placement glitch

In a freshly-started shell with `prompt bart` in effect, I typed <C-x h> for
complete-help after the scp command and the cursor got left where the `+' is
in the cut'n'paste below (one line too high):

zagzig [fg] ~     +                                            01-06-13  3:01AM
schaefer[501] scp                                                         4.0.1
tags in context :completion::complete:scp::
    argument-rest options  (_arguments _ssh _ssh)
tags in context :completion::complete:scp:argument-rest:
    files hosts users  (_alternative _ssh _ssh)
    all-files          (_files _alternative _ssh _ssh)
    hosts              (_hosts _combination _ssh_hosts _alternative _ssh _ssh)
    users              (_users _combination _ssh_users _alternative _ssh _ssh)

Yeah, I know, I should be in bed, then I wouldn't see these wierd bugs.  It
happens with `zsh -f' plus compinit, so it's not the prompt causing it.