Re: Parameters are being typed as float by default?

On Jul 7,  4:06pm, Bart Schaefer wrote:
} Subject: Parameters are being typed as float by default?
}
} This has something to do with 15291, 15292.
}
}     let lines=$LINES-2
}
} Why did $lines become float-typed?

It became float-typed because at math.c:644, MN_UNSET != MN_INTEGER, so
the types of both the integer and the unset parameter got coerced to float.

However, I don't know the right way to fix this.  I'm pretty sure that
MN_UNSET should not be changed to MN_INTEGER at that point in the code.