Re: Proposal to standardize the shell

On Jul 9,  3:42pm, David Korn wrote:
}
} Hi, I am the author of ksh.

(Did anyone here not know that?)

} I would like to see if it is possible to come up with an enhanced
} shell standard that could be met by at least ksh, bash, and zsh.
}
} If the zsh workers are also interested in this effort let me know.

I'm certainly interested in participating.  I don't have anything to
add to what Oliver and PWS have said, at this point.