Holiday (and reminder)

Hi,

just to let you know: I'll be on Crete for the next to weeks, far
enough away from any Computer, I hope ;-)

Not that you'll note much of a difference, with me having been quite
quiet lately anyway (was busy defending my dissertation, holding
exams, searching a new job).

But before I go I wanted to remind anyone of two patches still
lingering on my todo-list. The last mail for the first one was 15557
(the killpg() problem on Irix -- I wasn't sure which was the best
solution here).  For the second one I sent a patch in 15591 (^C and
empty loops) but didn't commit it because it looked silly and I didn't
have the time (and then forgot) to test the other solution I described
in that mail.

So if anyone want to try... ;-)

Anyway, I wish you all a nice time.

Bye