RE: PATCH: VPATH doc build fixes

> This is a small patch for the zsh Makefile system to allow building
the
> documentation in the current directory, not in the source directory.

Documentation in the source directory is needed to create distribution
tarball. If you change it you need to change also all scripts that are
involved.

I guess ithos issue came up before already. Actually, I found it useful
- when building on Cygwin off Unix source dir I did not need any tool
(like yodl) because docs were always up-to-date.

-andrej