RE: PATCH: completion listing and singlelinezle

> There's no target date for 4.1.1; I'm still vaguely waiting for some
> major change to justify it, in particular improvements in the
parameter
> code to make things like discipline functions easier.

Something needs to be done with module dependencies as well. Because
object-pure does not work (you can't load module with unresolved data
even on Linux), we can't help using some external description files for
modules with dependencies info in them

-andrej