Re: set -A

On Feb 7, 11:53am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} Here's a patch which gives the ksh behaviour when KSH_ARRAYS is set; it
} could do with more testing of all the possible cases, since the logic
} isn't entirely trivial.

It -looks- right to me.

} As well as describing this, I've also tried to make the documentation
} more explicit about argument and option behaviour; this could do with a
} read through by other people who might spot things I've described badly
} (= Bart).

I think this is fine too.  About the only other thing I'd have done is
stick in a `pindex(KSH_ARRAYS, use of)'.