Re: Unsorted completion list from _describe?

Peter wrote:
> Does anyone have any idea of how to get _describe (the lowest level
> completion function that handles verbose descriptions for completion
> lists) not to sort the completion list?  It ought to be something to do
> with passing down `-V' as an option somewhere, but I can't get it to
> work and _describe and the bits below aren't all that transparent.

>From looking at _describe, I'm fairly sure that it doesn't offer a way
of passing options on. If you ignore all the parts of _describe which
aren't easy to understand (i.e. the compdescribe builtin), it isn't too
hard to make it pass options on. But without understanding it all first,
I'd be worried about breaking something.

Oliver