Re: du(1) completion and a little $RANDOM problem

On Jul 16, 12:30pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: du(1) completion and a little $RANDOM problem
}
} compdef _gnu_generic du
}
} for best results.  (I wonder if we could autodetect or at least guess
} some of these at startup where guessing wrong isn't too painful?)

Sven, Oliver and I have had several threads about this dating back a
very long time -- see for example zsh-workers/10998.

(Does anyone know what's happened to Sven, by the way?)