Re: Getting rid of temporaries...

    Hi Danek :)

 * Danek Duvall <duvall@xxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> The "typeset -U" makes $array discard duplicate elements

    That's what I was looking for :))) I didn't find it in the
manual. I think I need more sleep. Or more caffeine. Or both O:)

> The "^" turns on rcexpandparam for the expansion of $array, which means
> that, as an array, each element is modified.

    I have rcexpandparam enabled by default, but anyway I see no use
of it here, since (AFAIK), that option is for cases like FOO${array}BAR
expanding to FOOelement1BAR FOOelement2BAR instead of the more common
FOOelement1 element2BAR.

> And I turned your "??" into "<00-99>", which explicitly only
> matches two-digit numbers (you could also use "<->" to match all
> numbers).

    Well, I didn't care so much about the globbing because I'm pretty
sure about the filenames, but yours is better.

    Thanks a lot!

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736