Re: Completion in pwd before subdirecories

Bart wrote:

> So why aren't we using "_files -g '*.gz(.)'" in that case?

That's actually a much better plan. I was thinking in terms of keeping
the most common case simple instead of the most general case but I think
you're right.

That'll need patching a lot of files so unless someone else wants to
volunteer I'll try to find time to do it at some stage.

> It's quite possible that I'm still missing something, though.

We still need to ask whether the user should need a file-patterns style
to achieve directories after files for the original menu completion
question. Is globbed-files somewhere defaulting to `*'. Should it
perhaps default to `*(.)'? I've not looked at _files but try ^Xh after
something like `cat' or `:' with and without a file-patterns style.

Oliver