Coredump in test B02 as of 2004-01-13

Greetings,

On my SunOS systems at work I'm seeing the following failure in the
testsuite when running against a build of 2004-01-13:

(Partial result from 'ZTST_verbose=2 make TESTNUM=B02 check')

Running test: Stress test: all parameters are local and unset, using -m
ZTST_test: expecting status: 0
Input: /tmp/zsh.ztst.in.722, output: /tmp/zsh.ztst.out.722, error: /tmp/zsh.ztst.terr.722
ZTST_execchunk: status 0
ZTST_test: test produced standard output:
scalar a r y
ZTST_test: and standard error:

Test successful.
ZTST_test: looking for new test
ZTST_test: examining line:

ZTST_test: examining line:
 # The first declare works around the "not an identifier" bug with -h
ZTST_getchunk: read code chunk:
 # The first declare works around the "not an identifier" bug with -h
 declare \! \# \$ \* - \? @ 0
 typeset -h +g -m \*
 unset -m \*
 integer i=9
 float -H f=9
 declare -t scalar
 declare -H -a array
 typeset
 typeset +
ZTST_test: examining line:
>array local array
ZTST_getredir: read redir for '>':
array local array
float local f
integer local i=9
local tagged scalar=''
array local array
float local f
integer local i
local tagged scalar
ZTST_test: examining line:

Running test: Parameter hiding and tagging, printing types and values
ZTST_test: expecting status: 0
Input: /tmp/zsh.ztst.in.722, output: /tmp/zsh.ztst.out.722, error: /tmp/zsh.ztst.terr.722
Segmentation Fault - core dumped
make: [check] Error 139 (ignored)
rm -rf Modules .zcompdump

The 2004-01-12 build did not show this coredump, IIRC.

HTH,
  Vin

--
In a minute there is time
For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.         T.S. Eliot