Re: PATCH: new completions

Bart wrote:

> } Index: Completion/Zsh/Command/_precommand
> } ===================================================================
> } -#compdef - nohup env eval time rusage noglob nocorrect exec
> } +#compdef - nohup env eval time rusage noglob nocorrect exec catchsegv
>
> Does this really belong here?  "catchsegv" is an external command,
> not a builtin; it's certainly not a precommand modifier.

As my excuse, I shall point out that that the same applies to rusage and
there have been other similar commands such as nice that were here in
the past (before getting their own function). And the name `_precommand'
doesn't necessarily imply the modifier part of 'precommand modifier'.

So if we add a copy of _precommand in Unix/Command what can it be
called? Or is it better to just keep this in one place?

Oliver