Re: PATCH: terminfo configuration redux

On Feb 25, 11:24am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} Here is another patch for terminfo configuration.  It's very much
} like the original patch with a couple of things fixed.

Works fine for me; changed the configuration not a whit.  However,
I used "configure --with-curses-terminfo" ... should I also try
without that, or should it not matter?  (Sorry for not just checking
the source for the answer to that, but I have to run right now.)