4.2.0-pre-1 on HP-UX 11.11

On HP-UX 11.11 I'm getting a couple of configuration problems, it
doesn't sound like these would've gone away on 4.2.0-pre-2.

First one:
cc -c -I.  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -O  -o builtin.o builtin.c
cc: "prototypes.h", line 106: error 1711: Inconsistent parameter list declaration for "gettimeofday".

I noticed zsh-4.0.8 has
config.h:473:/* Define if you have the gettimeofday function.  */
config.h:474:#define HAVE_GETTIMEOFDAY 1

whereas zsh-4.2.0-pre-1 shows intead
config.h:229:/* Define to 1 if you have the `gettimeofday' function. */
config.h:230:/* #undef HAVE_GETTIMEOFDAY */

and got rid of the problem by defining HAVE_GETTIMEOFDAY.

Second one:
cc: "zselect.c", line 267: error 1634: Missing arguments only allowed on intrinsic calls.

This line is a zerrnam() call, but given that the OS has a select
system call it looks like configure should set me up to compile the
code inside HAVE_SELECT instead.

I haven't been running this version much yet, but I'll let you know
how it goes.