Re: zsh and line breaks

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, Clint Adams wrote:

> > -TEXI2HTML = texi2html -expand info -split chapter
> > +TEXI2HTML = texi2html -expandinfo -split_chapter
>
> Don't do that; -expandinfo was obsoleted nearly 4 years ago.

Maybe so, but that's the only form which works for the Cygwin version of
texi2html :/

Ok, so remove that change.  I'll maintain my Cygwin specific port of that
change separately.  But, please consider the other change (sdir related).

--
Peter A. Castro <doctor@xxxxxxxxxxxx> or <Peter.Castro@xxxxxxxxxx>