Perforce completion question/problem

I want to complete the value of a variable "baselabel" as a perforce label from
a particular depot.  I added this:

compdef _perforce_labels -value-,baselabel,-default-

I ran into a problem, my perforce environment is pointing to a different depot.
 I need a way to specify what the perforce global options are when baselabel is
completing.  The perforce completer wants to parse the command line options,
but there are none during "baselabel"'s completion.

-FR.