Re: zsh 4.2.0 dumping core on completion attempt

Danek Duvall wrote:
> It dumps on Solaris, as well.  This stack trace is from S9/x86.  I don't
> know why all the symbols are not being resolved (well, it's not a debug
> build, that's why).  I've included the memory mapping as well, which may
> help.  The SPARC stack is not the same; I can provide that as well, if
> it'd be useful.

Nobody is really supporting the core completion code at present, so the
hopeful tone suggesting somebody might look at this is possibly
misplaced.  However, it could well be simply a NULL pointer which needs
trapping with a test somehwhere.

CSR Ltd., Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0WH, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com