zsh malloc bug

Hi.

Z% echo $ZSH_VERSION
4.1.1
Z% uname -a
Darwin ip2 7.4.0 Darwin Kernel Version 7.4.0: Wed May 12 16:58:24 PDT 2004; root:xnu/xnu-517.7.7.obj~7/RELEASE_PPC  Power Macintosh powerpc

I ran the script below and 1 second later hit ^C, eliciting this output:

Z% ./bug
^Cint
*** malloc[21559]: Deallocation of a pointer not malloced: 0x10f3c0; This could be a double free(), or free() called with the middle of an allocated block; Try setting environment variable MallocHelp to see tools to help debug
Z%

Here's the script

==============
#!/bin/zsh

TRAPEXIT() {
	echo exit
}

TRAPINT() {
	echo int
	exit
}

sleep 5
# Now type control-c

# or wait til here for a bus error
while true
do
	sleep 1
done

I have a slightly more complicated script that elicits two malloc debug printouts.  I'll send it to whoever fixes this.

See also: my email with the subject "zsh needs try-finally".

Dave