bad cd completion for ../ (with CHASE_DOTS unset)

Hi,

Here, CHASE_DOTS isn't set, and my /home/lefevre/Mail directory
contains the following symbolic link, in particular:

  arc -> /users/spaces/lefevre/Mail/arc/

Now, if I do a "cd .." from the /home/lefevre/Mail/arc directory,
I go to the /home/lefevre/Mail directory as expected. But if I try
to do a completion with "cd ../[TAB]", zsh gives the completions
corresponding to the subdirectories of /users/spaces/lefevre/Mail
instead of the subdirectories of /home/lefevre/Mail, though
CHASE_DOTS isn't set. I think this is a bug.

Zsh version: 4.2.1, and I'm using the new completion system.

Please Cc to me (the Mail-Followup-To should be set correctly).

Regards,

100% validated (X)HTML - Acorn / RISC OS / ARM, free software, YP17,
Championnat International des Jeux Mathématiques et Logiques, etc.