Re: replacement slowdown

On Apr 24,  1:33am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} The simplest thing to do is to pass an extra argument to pattrylen().

On Apr 24, 12:47am, Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} Here's a patch that does this [by storing it in the Patprog]
} plus I think I caught a few more places that should have been
} using METAINC().

I agree Peter's solution is simpler, but I think it ought to get merged
with my extra METAINC()s and related changes.  Maybe the needfullpath
part of mine is irrelevant.