Re: PATCH: new shells completion type

Peter wrote:
> Sounds like there should be a style shell-commands which gets added
> to the list of shells in the current context.

There's a perfectly good fake style for adding matches to a particular
context. The following would work for me but it seemed a useful thing to
do out of the box:
  zstyle ':completion:*:user(mod|add):option-s-1:*' fake /bin/false

Where we have styles like hosts and users, they replace matches instead
of adding to them.

Oliver