Completion functions for Twisted

Hello all!

I would like to submit a completion function for the various commands that we have at the Twisted project. Right now, we have 15 command-line programs that we've implemented zsh completions for.

Back in 2004 I wrote this list regarding inclusion of a "stub" function in zsh that passes control to completions functions included in the Twisted distribution.

You may review the rational and discussion about this idea in the thread here:
http://www.zsh.org/mla/users/2004/msg00100.html

The code has been implemented, and we've been successfully using this method for about a year now. Various operating system packages, e.g. Debian, include this stub and it's been working very well for us.

Could someone please review the attached file and let me know what you think?

Thanks,
Eric Mangold