Re: newuser in 4.3.0-dev-4 (Was: PATCH: newuser system)

Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> typed:
:> Currently, for "b)", I get the effect of "which zsh-newuser-install" to the
:> screen twice.
: I wasn't able to reproduce that.

Ah, OK, I've broken it down to a badly written/parsed expression in my
/etc/zshrc which effectively does

	autoload -U
	autoload -U compinit
	compinit

with no function name in the first command.  Don't know what should happen
there.  Shouldn't it barf on it?  Anyway, doesn't cause any bad effects for
zsh-newuser-install for my normal user which already had $HOME/.z*

Regards,
Geoff