Bug in _mailbox_cache function from _mailboxes on Mac OS X

Hi,

I sent this on 2006-01-26 and didn't get any reply. It seems that
the bug still isn't fixed. This is quite important since it makes
Mutt completion completely useless. My current fix is to remove
anything related to pine from the _mailbox_cache file.

Under Mac OS X, the _mailbox_cache freezes at the line

  _pine_cache=(${~pinedirectory}/**/*(.))

which does ~/mail/**/*(.), but as the filesystem is case-insensitive,
this searches for files in ~/Mail, and this is really slow (I have
huge maildir mailboxes there).

Moreover I don't use pine. So, I don't see why I would waste time to
set _pine_cache during a Mutt completion.